Our Dental Team
Patients can choose which practitioner they prefer to see at any time by informing a member of staff.
We do our best to ensure your dental care meets your individual needs and will discuss the proposed treatment options with you, giving you time to ask questions and consider the alternatives.
Click on one of our team members to find out more about us...
Please phone 01553 631094 or visit the surgery to book an appointment with one of our dental team.
Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments are available. If you wish to cancel an appointment please give 24 hours notice.
William Keltie Dryden
BDS Dund 1983 MFGDP (UK)
GDC: 58347 (www.gdc-uk.org)
William is a believer in continuing his education and extending his knowledge to improve the service he can offer to his patients.
William says: "What we learn at dental school, should only be the basis on which to build a continuing lifelong education."
"After nearly 30 years in practice my enthusiasm to improve my knowledge and treatments I can offer to our patients is as strong as ever."
- Qualified from Dundee Dental School in 1983
- 28 years experience in general dental practice, from Ireland to Castle Rising via London and King's Lynn
- lived in King's Lynn since 1991 and been at Castle Rising since 1996
Lek Stom Warsaw 2004
GDC: 139876 (www.gdc-uk.org)
After graduating Kinga worked in private practice in Poland and Sweden where she has developed a keen interest in restorative dentistry, especially root canal therapy.
- Kinga joined the practice in April 2008 as a part-time dentist
- Kinga qualified in Warsaw, Poland
- Her particular dental interests include cosmetic work and root canal treatments
- Postgraduate Certificate in Endodontics, Eastman Dental Institute, University College london
Dip Dental Hygiene 1975 Royal Dental Hospital, London
GDC: 1218 (www.gdc-uk.org)
Jane works at the surgery as a hygienist
Since qualifying in 1975 Jane has gained experience in teaching hospitals (Eastman Dental Institute, London and Addenbrookes, Cambridge), the United States Air Force and in a variety of general family practices, including Harley Street.
Jane is Past Chairman and an active member of the British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy which promotes and organizes post graduate education.
Dip Dent Hygiene London 2009
Dip Dent Therapist London 2009
GDC: 109348 (www.gdc-uk.org)
Lucy qualified as a Dental Hygienist and Therapist from Barts and the London in 2009.
Lucy feels it is important to foster a caring and professional relationship with patients, making treatment an enjoyable experience.
Lucy has many hobbies and enjoys going to the gym, running and playing netball.
GDC: 152365 (www.gdc-uk.org)
Practice Manager Sarah, first joined the practice in 1996 as a qualified dental nurse
- Qualified as a dental nurse in 1995
- Sarah works full-time as a practice manager
- Level 2 certificate in sterilisation and decontamination issued by the Royal Institute for Public Health
- First aid at work certificate. (St Johns Ambulance)
- First aid and emergency care.(St Johns Ambulance)
GDC: 153459 (www.gdc-uk.org)
Christine joined the practice in 2001 as an experienced dental nurse from the local hospital dental department, where she worked for eight years
- Christine qualified as a dental nurse in 2002
- She has recently gained her level 2 certificate in sterilisation and decontamination issued by the Royal Institute for Public Health
- Christine works as a full-time dental nurse
GDC: 152363 (www.gdc-uk.org)
- Joined the practice in 1996 as a trainee dental nurse
- Qualified as a dental nurse in 1998
- Registered with the GDC
- Further qualifications; level 2 certificate in sterilisation and decontamination issued by the Royal Institute for Public Health
- Lisa works as a part-time dental nurse
GDC: 162065 (www.gdc-uk.org)
Melanie has been dental nursing since 2005.
- She gained her National Certificate in Dental Nursing in 2008
- Joined Castle Rising Dental Surgery in July 2010
- Registered with the GDC
- Certificate in Sterilisation